Two packages of vacuum sealed Swift Premium baby back pork ribs sitting on a wooden cutting board next to a sink.
Gather your ingredients
To start off with, you will need to purchase some pork ribs. Typically these will come in a vacuum sealed package with 2-3 racks inside. These can be found at most grocery stores or big box retailers like Costco
The other ingredients you will need are
- Mustard: Any standard cheap yellow mustard will do, nothing too fancy
- Rib Rub: Feel free to find a recipe to make your own, or buy one off the shelf
- BBQ Sauce: Again, make it yourself or buy one you like
- Apple Cider vinegar (or white if you prefer)
Miscellaneous items you will need
- Aluminum Foil
- Spray bottle (for the Apple Cider Vinegar)
- Paper towels
Did You Know?
Beef ribs are also delicious and fairly easy to make, but they can be difficult to find. Ask your local butcher for where you can find them.
A fully smoked beef rib being held out by a hand